I have been working on the HGUC Banshee on and off these past few weeks. Its a simple straight build where I detailed it purely using just gundam markers and some left over decals. This time round I’ll be documenting what I have done to the banshee and what tools were used for those interested in building it straight out of the box and want to do something a little bit extra to spice up this great kit.
From left to right
1) Tamiya enamal paint silver
2) GM 10 Black which was used as a base for the thrusters
3) GM 12 Grey for the grey parts
4) GM 72 blue to cover up the sprue marks and paint blue when required
5) Black gundam marker for the blue parts
6) Brown gundam marker for the gold parts
7) Lacquer semi gloss coat for the top coat.
There are a fair bit grey that needed to be painted.
And the leg joints require painting. There is a very very hideous mold line(white arrow) that I got rid off using sanding paper. Sanded from 600 – 1o00 – 1200 and finally 1500 grit.
Some action shots.
Have a great weekend!
Till the next post!