Started some preliminary work on the HGUC Jesta. Basically this kit has only six seamlines to deal with. One on the head, the arms and then the weapon itself. As for the arm, I am using the same technique that I used for the HGUC Sinanju group build.
Trimmed off some of the plastic to make a C-joint for reinsertion.
Also trimmed off some of the pegs to make the reinsertion easier. This way I can save on masking 😛
I decided to go for a thicker bicep area to give this grunt a more muscular feel. Test fitted using the arms from HG Gundam 00.
Also i’ll be giving him some weapons from my old HGUC Kampfer kit. Shot gun just goes well with this guy!!
Well just a little update from me this weekend 😛
Till the next post!