Also finished sanding seraphim….finally…2 weeks of on and off sanding lol…also I reworked the sword. I realized how sucky I am when it comes to cutting pla plates, even harder to get them to look the same lol!! So instead I change my dual blades to something similar to Exia.
Introducing GN Scissors mark 1 lol! (Wait till I come up with a better name…) This is mainly the frame from my previous swords but with some tweaks. Also one thing I learn is to get the main frame done first like what ZD’s does with his scratch build projects and then add on layer by layer to give the scratch build its intended meat 😀
Till the next post!