I have been experimenting with Typekit fonts which was an absolutely terrible experience I ended up deleting my account immediately. I had this idea of implementing customized fonts but I could barely read them after changing!!! Grrr can’t even increase the font size unless I have a CSS upgrade…
Also I am adjusting some of picture sizes to directly fit into wordpress dig 3 theme directly without any compression. Realized that scaling the pictures down to the exact width for this theme results in much sharper pictures!!
Sized at 600 x 45o pixel and inserted into post
Same picture but sized at 467 x 350 pixel prior to insertion
Also I created 2 banners for link exchanges ^^ plus I did a little bit of updates on the banners to reflect more of what I feel about your blogs unique stuff 😀 I have a few more banners that I have yet to update so keep a lookout when you drop by here then next time 😀
Well till the next post!!