Managed to squeeze in a bit of time to detail the lower half of my seravee 😀 Just a short update to let know guys have a look at whats cooking in the Toy Room 😛
Scribed panel lines on the leg armor. This step took me a 2 days to slowly scribe. In fact I had to putty and rescribe a few places!!
Also added a few pla plates at the legs to give some detail.
Created vents behind the skirt. Gonna sand the edges later.
Also layered a pla plate at the groin area.
Added a bit of detail in between the legs with a Koto option part.
Also as you have seen from my previous WIP where I added the two additional armors. Those 2 armors will be modded into cannons in honor of Tiera’s previous mobile suit virtue 😀
Ps : The V fin was taken out for an experiment…
Also I got a new equipment 😀 Previously I used scissors to cut the shapes out for my scratch build sword on the pla plate. Instead using this I got very very nice cuts.
Now I can get really nice and sharp shapes 😀
Ah finally I managed to get the skeleton of the sword done ^^ Now all I have to do is copy and cut!!
Recently I have began to exercise a bit more, so my gunpla hours will have to be shortened a bit but I’ll still press on no matter what little time I have left!! So just showing my baby steps with Seravee 😀 Well have a good week ahead ^^
Till the next post!!