Like I mentioned in my previous post I’ll be attempting to scratch build dual blades to be mounted on the Seraphim. Well here is my attempt at that and I want to challenge myself to finish this instead of giving up!
This is the original XN Raiser blade. No doubt its a fantastic looking sword but somehow, I felt that it was a tad too big for the 1/144 scale. Plus I had issues with the blades weight which tend to stress the elbow joints over time. So instead I decided to make a lighter and smaller version. Also I intend to use magnets for the connections this time round if its possible.
Not a very clean cut lol…my scissors needs some sharpening ^^. Anyway comparing the actual blade and my scratch build blade. As I don’t want to get too ahead of myself, I keep the blade details simple and small 😀
A technique that I learned from reading heathorn’s post is that he layers several pieces of the same shape for the main block. Its a much easier way to create the center piece then followed by other layers of pla plate to give the weapons more layers.
And also my advance editing syndrome acted up again!!!
Well till the next post!!
Ps : Won’t be doing the actual fight between these 2 titan yet…haha…maybe thats for another story ^^