Marzz came up with an interesting concept with of a keyblade based on the kingdom heart series using leftover rods from excess sprues. Syful and Bd77 are also coming up with their own version of key blades so while assembling my genosaurer I begin to play around with the excess plastic….
Found a nice looking shape spure which will make a perfect frame for the keyblade. Then I trimmed off the sides and edges.
I found a nice red piece that can be used as a blade. I hold the two pieces with tape and glued the middle with plastic cement.
I used a pla plate to cover the gap between the red and the brown frame. I trim of the excess after the glue dried.
I also covered the back. With pla plates followed by trimming with scissors.
I also cover the sides of the key blade with pla plates. Will trim the excess later.
Jegan is helping me with the testing 😀 Hmm come to think of it my keyblade looks more like a parang….