This post is just to let you guys know that I am very much still doing my red frame. So just to share what little progress that I have done so far with this kit ^^. Its my first time doing major mods so I am taking my time on this one.
I decided to bulk up the shoulders a bit ^^. Change the layout from the last time and found this much better looking. Previously also, I decided to instead to attach the gun blades to the arms instead. They will be able to rotate once I am done with the mechanism for that.
Kinda borrowed this idea from a recently launched seed vs astray kit ^^. Also sanded the pla plates that I have added to the arm armor.
And one thing I am very happy that I managed to get it right were the leg armors. Very happy that it managed to turn out the way I wanted after a very long session of trial and error. Will add more detail and pla plates ^^
Next up I have to come up with an idea on how to hold the two gebera straight that I have….maybe add one more huge ass sword to make this the astray 7 swords version lol. That will give exia a run for his money!
Well thats all for the night.
Till the next post!